Monday, January 26, 2009

What's so special about Sunday?

http://www.goethe-verlag.com/book2/_bilder/009.jpg

Sunday: A day of rebirth?

To me, Sunday seems like a day of rebirth, regeneration and a day of transition. If I have a goal, I start it at the end of Sunday. I see Sunday as the last day of the old week and the beginning of the new. It's one of my weird *things*. I HAVE to start something new at the end of Sunday, an yeah, I'm even as picky as to count 12:00am on a Monday as the absolute beginning of the week and of a new start. I was just thinking about and thought "How many others think of Sunday like I do?". Sunday is also my lazy day! I never want to do anything! I usually spend it going to Church, talking with friends and lazing around in my PJ's after dinner!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d1/SkinsS3.png

Even though I saw Skins earlier in the week, I'm watching the repeat as I write this. Skins is great! Really entertaining but I can't help feel that it makes all teenagers look like immoral, troublemaking, drug using yobs....But still, the new Skins seems okay but I remember thinking a lot more positive about the first episode of the first season.

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment