Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Spiritual Journey

The Path I Must Take?

Before I get started, I should clarify that this blog I'm about to post is about Religion. I wasn't sure whether to put it here or on Reliteen (my other blog). I decided to put it here because it's personal.



Basically, anyone that knows me is aware that I love to study religion. Not just the big five (Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism and Sikhism) but also the small, seemingly insignificant faiths that stem from ancient times.

http://api.ning.com/files/Vku3s2wlMTV6drYDzClmvVjnxBgVF46bCZTyO-Had7qCuArmIqTw1nyLXNfhml0TxaNPtavq*OpGlBFM7R5I9EAo2covaXBU/Faith1.jpg

I love religion and more importantly than that I seek to have a personal relationship with my Father and God through his Son Jesus Christ. I am far from perfect but I genuinely care about how the Lord in his righteous judgement will look at me at the end. I am far from fundamentalist and some Christians would call me liberal but I am far from that.

I've encountered about 20 different Christian denominations personally and I'm in a pickle right now. I'm about to make a choice. Is it for convenience or conviction?

......Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment